With a Focus on Animal Control Ordnances
ANIMAL CONTROL TASK FORCE 2004
Group Final Results
- Public support for the direction and priorities of the task force.
- Resolution of issues for which the task force was previously unable to reach consensus.
- Great suggestion as to how much the minimum fines should be (and why) and how to implement.
- Provided information to the public about why the laws are unenforceable as presently written.
- Public support for the hot-button legislative changes the task force was proposing concerning stray and noisy dogs.
- Resolution on whether the new legislation should include minimum fines.
- Allowed community members to share solutions to animal control issues common to all our island neighborhoods.
© Copyright Solutions: Neighborhoods in Action
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
VS Web Design